How to Get the Best Use Out of Your Gel Ball Blaster
Our experienced team can provide you with excellent products, service and advice for using your gel ball blaster. Our company has a large selection of shooters and ammunition, including 6mm gel balls and bigger. We are skilled at providing custom work, repairs on blasters and ensuring that our customers are satisfied with their shooter.
Benefits of a Gel Ball Speed Loader
Ensure that you have the right tactical accessories such as a speed loader which provides you with several benefits, including:
- Fast loading of your ammunition: Our gel ball speed loaders are fast at filling your magazine with ammunition which will save you time when reloading especially out in the field. The loader nozzle ensures that your gel balls flow smoothly out of the loader and into your magazine without precious ammunition dropping to the ground.
- Keeping your gel balls safe in one place: Storing your gel balls in one easy to access product ensures that you know where they are when you need to use them. Our speed loaders also prevent double handling of your gel balls as you can hydrate and load your magazine from this one product.
- Lightweight and easy to carry: After loading your blaster with gel balls, you can take extra ammunition out onto the field with our mini speed loader. This smaller speed loader is lightweight and easy to carry when loaded with gel balls.
Common Mistakes People Make Regarding a Gel Ball Shooter
Avoid these common mistakes to ensure you get the best use out of your blaster.
- Using your shooter in the rain or with excess moisture: It is essential to keep your blaster away from any rain and moisture as it can damage your shooter or battery. You should ensure that you drain the gel balls of excess water before loading your magazine, but it’s okay if they’re moist. You can corrode your magazine if you pour water into it and therefore damage your blaster.
- Not emptying the magazine when finished: Make sure that you have no gel balls left in the chamber or gun itself once you are finished using it. You can quickly empty the magazine into a bowl ensuring to tap it once the balls are dispelled to dislodge any that might be stuck.
- Firing incorrectly prepared gel balls: You must soak gel balls for a minimum of four hours to ensure they are adequately hydrated. This preparation means that your gel blaster balls will feed into your shooter correctly and freely. Also, ensure you store them appropriately to prevent them from exploding inside the chamber of your blaster.
Remove your batteries carefully when storing your blaster to prevent broken adaptors or damaging wires.
Why Should You Trust X-Force Tactical Regarding a Gel Ball Blaster
We provide excellent customer service with quality products. Our company has a large inventory of parts, accessories and blasters that will satisfy any enthusiast. We have an experienced and knowledgeable team that is passionate about gel blasters and offer custom work and repairs on shooters. Contact us today for fast shipping of gel blasters, balls and tactical gear.